Let us help you achieve your objectives.
Competing priorities in today’s companies mean that you may not be able to devote full-time resources to the legal, strategic, and compliance functions. We will be a dedicated resource to enhance your team’s efficiencies and responsiveness.
- We listen to your concerns and achieve your objectives.
- We develop a one-on-one relationship with your management team in order to:
- Understand the strategic objectives of the business and
- Identify critical issues, expectations and success criteria crucial to the prudent management of legal matters.
- We build on your strengths by working with your existing resources whether your legal department or a large law firm to make the project a success.
Virtual General Counsel Services
Give your company the advantage of a Virtual General Counsel service On-Site and On-Call when you need it. Our services include advice on:
- Regulatory matters
- Compliance in the banking, securities and provincial payday lending authorities industries;
- Corporate governance for boards of directors;
- Strategic planning for new and existing businesses;
- Developing and implementing policies and governance matrix responsive to new laws; and,
- Managing ongoing day-to-day legal, compliance and litigation matters.
Let us help you achieve your objectives
Competing priorities in today’s companies mean that you may not be able to devote full-time resources to the legal, strategic and corporate development function. We will be a dedicated resource to enhance your team’s effectiveness and responsiveness.
A Trusted legal advisor
- Who has managed all types of regulatory matters with Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions, the Ontario Securities Commission, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Federal Reserve and provincia payday regulatory authorities.class=”mccarthybullets”>Who has provided strategic advice and has led large teams in restructuring, mergers and divestitures;
- Who has managed complex regulatory, corporate governance, litigation and compliance matters involving potential reputational risk to the organization;
- Who has negotiated key contracts such as senior employment contracts, leases, IT systems; and,
- Who has ensured that a company is kept current with the new legislation impacting its business.